> > > Work groups
DISKUS allows you to use up to four different work groups that have their
own folders and configuration of DISKUS. To create a new work group please
follow these steps.
1. Duplicate the configuration files
The configurations files are located in the folder c:\programme\diskus32\config
- Work groups are numbered from 1 to 16 : x (x=1...16). The extension
of the configuration files is the workgroup. (An exeption is the file
mikro.n where n is the microscope and camera configuration)
- Duplicate the following files and rename their extension to .2
for the second work group:
2. Define the folders for the work group
- Open the new created file workgrp.2 or any other workgrp.x
- Look for the section [Diskus]
"Name" the name assigned here is written on the button
when you choose the groups.
"Userid" is the name of the directory where to save images
"Supervisor=0" is for a normal group, with "Supervisor=1"
you define a group from where it is possible to access all other group
In the file workgrp.x define the name and Address for html export
under the section: [HTML]
In the file printkop.x you can define a letter head for each work