The software is adapted to the microscopes Leica DM LA and Leica DM 4000/ DM 6000.
- Motorised stage and nosepiece
- Illumination with a conventional halogen lamp (100 W)
- Incident illumination: Smith beam splitter ( 2 x 22,5 °)
- Leica objective: oil 50x 0,85 oil P (Leica No. 11556023)
- Interference filter 546 nm, 30nm hw
A microscope at hand can be used, when it has a stabilised halogen lamp (100W) and incident light illumination.
FOSSIL with the motorised microscope
FOSSIL supports Leica and
Leica DM LA
Merzhäuser scanning stages.
||FOSSIL with the motorised microscope
Leica DM 4000M
Reproducible microscopy with Leica DM 4000 / DM 6000
DISKUS controls the conditions of the microscope which allows the programm to performed series of measurements under identical optical conditions:
- A motorised reflector disk can be used with up to 4 cubes, for example Smith beam splitter (2 x 22,5 °) and 45° beam splitter.
- At the aperture diaphragm level, there is a motorised disk with openings of various sizes. These aperture openings vary from 5% to 100%. Because of the disk the switching between aperture openings is fast and reproducible.
- At the field diaphragm level, there is a motorised disk with circular and rectangle field diaphragms of various sizes.
- The position of the nosepiece is known to the program so that the correct objective lens is monitored during measurements.
- The lamp intensity can be set to 20 different steps.
- All microscope setting are shown on the LC display.