> > = Frequently asked questions > Overview
- Background information: Where are the images stored? Which files and directories are to be saved?
objectives: Add a new objective, adapt the grid, ...
- Check colour balance : Adjust the white balance and the contrast of a projector or monitor, and check the
color balance of the printer.
- Removable devices: Define the path to devices as DVD, MO, ZIP, and CompactFlash.
- Work groups: Create or change work groups.
- Viewer configuration: A viewer does not have a live image, therefore you can define an image that is shown
when it starts.
- Microscope: If the camera has another focus than your view through the eyepieces, check the adjustment of the diopter. To set the lamp voltage to a higher value might enhance the image quality.
- Red fluorescence: Enhance the red flourecence by removing the IR blocking filter.